Here are some of the guidelines. They are not strictly enforced, though, but I would appreciate if these were taken into consideration:
- I mainly read Young Adult including one or more of the following genres: Science Fiction Fantasy, Romance, Paranormal, Horror, Contemporary and Dystopian. Those outside of these genres would still be considered but not prioritised.
- I also read zombie books. They are my main loves, actually.
- I will NOT accept non-fiction books and memoirs. They may be interesting, but they are and will be the least of my priorities.
- I cannot guarantee a 100% positive review, but be assured that they will be honest and constructive criticism (if any) will be limited to what was seen in the book and will not be personal at all.
- I reserve the right to refuse your request if your book does not interest me.
- Ebooks and physical copies are accepted.
The reviews will be published on this blog, on Goodreads, on Amazon as well as on Smashwords.
If you have a YA book/a YA author and want to host a giveaway on this blog and/or a cover real/promo, please send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org . The same goes for book review requests and other matters.
Thank you and have a nice day!